We’ve put together a huge collection of videos designed to help you understand some of the complexities of mortgage loans, and other related areas. Have any questions? Contact us!
You can use the playlist navigator inside to change videos.
Check out some of our older videos as well:
- 4 Reasons Why Refinancing STILL Makes Sense
- Is the 2020 Real Estate Market Another Bubble
- The Local Vs. National Debate – Which is Better for you?
- I Thought This Was Crazy, But Is It??
- Is The Mortgage Party Over
- Exciting News for the New Year!
- Should You Be Buying At The Top Of The Market?
- Higher Loan Limit of $625,000 starting NOW!
- Steps to Getting Debt Free!
- 3 Things to know about Jumbo Loans
- Biggest Myth About Down Payment Assistance
- June 2021 Tackling Mortgage Debt Part 2
- June 2021 Tackling Mortgage Debt Part 1
- Are iBuyers merely disrupting real estate or are they damaging it for buyers and sellers?
- Did the Fed Lower Mortgage Rates?
- Should I Refinance?
- The Secret To A Successful Retirement Plan
- Wire Fraud and How to Avoid It
- What You May Not Know About Offer Pad
- How to Raise Your Credit Score the Right Way
- How to Become A Saver
- Points – What Are They and When Should You Pay Them?
- The Inside Track: Know Your Options
- The Inside Track: How to Shop for the Best Loan
- The Inside Track: Top 5 Things to Avoid When Getting a Mortgage
- The Inside Track: Which is Better – FHA or Conventional Loans?
- The Inside Track: Why You Shouldn’t Pay the Banks for a Bi-Weekly Payment Plan
- The Inside Track: The 3 Least Expensive Ways to Buy a Home
- The Inside Track: The Most Boring Way to Save Money on Your Mortgage
- The Inside Track: Top 3 Mortgage Myths Revealed
- The Inside Track: Is Using an Out-of-State Lender a Good Idea?
- The Inside Track: Why You Don’t Always Get the Lowest Advertised Mortgage Rates
- The Inside Track: What are “Points” and When Should You Pay Them
Want even more? Check out our YouTube page and our 60-Second Mortgage Tips!